Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

i survived my trip without my scrapping stuff. but i could not sit still so i decided to knit a scarf or 2.
i made this with flounce yarn. it is fun stuff. i think that i will have to make a few more of these. i am still working on my other one.
anyways, i came home to a very sick cat & dog. & today my 2 year old has come down with the stomach flu. so i thought that i would escape this madness & make a card with the tiddly inks' new year's baby.
the champagne glass is from the sweet treats cricut cart. the sentiment is a tiddly inks freebie. the paper is from mme. i used gold stickles, my copic markers & liquid pearls throughout the card. buttons were from the target $1 bins. the little glass charm says, "Enjoy the ride thru 2011."
hope that you all are having a great new year so far. i am trying to turn everything around at my house to get us on the right track health wise. CHEERS!!!

1 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love that idea...:) I actually considered a baby in a glass originally. LOL

Post a Comment