Sunday, January 9, 2011

peachy keen's let's face it friday challenge

the challenge was to make thank you card using any of their pk face stamps. so i decided to use one of the 3/4 snow cutie faces with a twinkle toes girl in a sweet treats present.


i used some k & company christmas paper & making memories wedding paper along with some distress ink & glitter ritz & martha stewart glitter. i really wish that i knew how to make the glitter shimmer in photos. & i also used my copics to color the little girl.

7 comments:

jenlynnie said...

this will be a card for my 6 year old to give to my parents for the wonderful present that they gave her.

Unknown said...

Awww this is really cute. =)

www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

I Love your card! Too cute..
I just became a follower..Would Love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Joanna said...

Omg that is so cute! I love how she is popping out of the present! Great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

Angelica Suarez said...

That is just way too sweet!! I absolutely love how she's popping out of that present! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF Challenge! :) Angelica

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh! What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the PKS LFIF challenge.

Ruthie :)

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Oh she's oh so cute! Great job on your card. Good luck! I'm a new follower.

stacy
www.mycraftingtime.com

Post a Comment