Thursday, April 14, 2011

a birthday card

i was busy trying to get ready for our trip when my husband needed a bday card for a colleague. with all the things that are on my list, how could i find time to make a card? lol i took a break and got one done.


so i used my essentials glue pad & glued up a feather stamp  & added with twinkling h2o's. i made the bird with the help of the 50 states card & ritz glitter & a little copic marker. i used a mini punch for the flowers & colored them with my copics & held them together with a rhinestone brad. the ribbon is from joann's. the bottom layer is cut out from a grocery bag. the middle layer is a scrap piece. i added some music tape from tim holtz, printed out my sentiment from my computer, added some liquid pearls. the leaves were stamped from a memory box stamp & i put glossy accents on them.

i hope she likes the card. take care everyone. i am off to packing & getting the house ready for the housesitter. thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment