Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On Sunday we took the kids to the park for some fun on the playscape on a beautiful day. They loved it. And it was funny to watch our 2 and a half year old try to do everything our 7 year old did. Liana always took the time to make sure that her sister was always safe. It was so sweet to see.


I did this LO all digitally. I like digital because I can re-size my photos to whatever size, make them black & white or sepia, & test crop them. After getting them printed out I may pop the pictures more or use Glossy Accents or Stickles somewhere. But I always get several copies made so I can cut up a copy to bring in some dimension on the final copy.

Do any of you do digital scrapping?

1 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

Aw, that is so cute! I love how you put the individual black and white photos behind the color photo! Very cute! =D

Post a Comment