Monday, May 2, 2011

a spring layout

This weekend was just beautiful around here. I spent the weekend outside playing with my family. & today I actually got into the garden & began weeding. I need to start putting some mulch down. This is what I will be doing throughout the season. But that is okay. I love to garden. When we moved into our house, there were no gardens. No pops of color anywhere...very sad. Now there is some. And I will be adding more each year. Here is a quick peek of what I get to see out my bedroom window.


I did this LO all digitally. I colored the background. Then added some Echo Park striped paper. I made my journal strips. And this LO took all of 15 to 20 minutes. I will file this away & when I complete my garden book I will put my pages on a CD & go to Staples & get them printed out & set them in an album.

I am sure that I will do some hybrid LO's. & I know that I am going to want to stamp on some LO's.  But I think I like the simplicity of this one. What do you think? 

Hoping your weekend went well. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs.

1 comments:

Jane said...

I love it, very colourful, good tip about Staples, I hardly ever print my digi layouts.

Post a Comment