Friday, September 23, 2011

A few of my art journal pages

Hi! I am finally able to sit down and post some of my pages. But it will be a quick post because my life is just that crazy.

The first two were inspired by a visit with my mom who has Alzheimer's Disease. It is so very hard to see her fade away...




The next one is from Art Journal Monday at Stamping Bella. The week's theme was tags.


This one uses a part of a card that I received years ago and I always thought it was cute. But I always wondered what I was going to do with it. It finally has a place.



The next one was based on a song that was stuck in my head.


Okay, I guess that's it for sharing today. I will try to post my pages more regularly. Art journalling is so much fun because there is no right or wrong. It allows you to be free in your creativity and what may start out as a bloody mess can turn into something that you just adore. And if you truly don't like your creation, just dump some gesso on it and start over. And for an added bonus for me is that I am using up all the things that I am hoarding : )

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment