Tuesday, October 11, 2011

mermaid girlie

Hi everyone!

I am trying to organize my craft area again. And I wonder how did I get so much stuff. LOL I love all things crafty. And at some point I should be good and have everything I need/want, right? I wonder what organization system I need, but it is hard to plan this when I don't know how much other stuff I will be getting. I would love to have some magical cabinet that stores all my stuff nicely and neatly. Instead I have to think of what can I get that I can add on to without it looking awkward or overwhelming my room.

And in the midst of cleaning I started to play...


For this art journal page, I used some Color Wash for the background. The girlie is made with oil pastels and her hair is done with Distress Stain. I will probably add a few more things to the page, but right now I need to finish my craft area.

I get so easily distracted. Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment