Monday, February 6, 2012

What I have been up to

Hi Everyone!!

I have been absent from blog land because I have been running around with my daughter on the weekends for dance competitions. It is her first year and she is loving it. Plus it helps that her group is doing awesome in their division. But this takes up a lot of time. Time waiting for them to take the stage. We get there 2 to 3 hours in advance of the estimated performance time. We get them ready and sit and wait and wait and wait. But when they hit that stage and we see them shine. It is all worth it. But I have a lot of down time and I can't bring my paints and pencils with me....I guess that I could but I am bringing so much there as it is. I try to keep my stuff simple. So I have been knitting.


I did this cowl with Saphira yarn and 10.5 needles. It is a superwash wool. And I love how it turned out.



This one is made with Thick n Quick Merino. It isn't a machine wash wool which is just a bummer. But I just loved the feel of it and the look. It is a one skein cowl.



Then I made some fingerless gloves because I never made a pair before. I don't remember the yarn that I used. But I do know that I used sock yarn.

I love knitting and crocheting as much as I love all the other crafts. Does anyone else knit/crochet? What are your favorite things to make? I like to make sweaters but I haven't been able to make any the last couple of years...My daughter has kept me running around that I always forgot where I left off. So for now it is scarves and gloves.

Have a great day! Until next time : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment