Wednesday, February 23, 2011

jedi freebie

 tracy from jediscrabooking has some great freebies on her site. pretty much everyone who is a follower of my blog knows tracy. she is such a fabulous person. very inspirational & a great cyber crafty buddy. here is my attempt to do her digi some justice...


supplies: my copics, stickles, ribbon (probably from michael's), seasonal spring cricut cart (something with mother in the title. it is the one with all the flowers. love that cart), martha stewart large scallop punch & a sizzix embossing folder, some tulle from joann's, & some paper from the far east stack.

hope you guys like how i did her up. thanks for stopping by & please let me know what you think.

until next time : )

2 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

Oooooh! I love her! You did an awesome job! Love how you colored her and the colors you used and all the embellies are gorgeous! That gave me a BIG smile!!! =D

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card! Love Tracy's images. You did such a fabulous job! xxD

Post a Comment