Thursday, February 24, 2011

kraftin' kimmie card

i got a few kraftin' kimmie stamp a while back, & i have been wanting to sit down with them for a while. & today was the day. my girls love an adventure. & i love this image. it captures their spirits well. i hope that we are able to have many adventures together through our lifetime.

supplies: copic markers, tim holtz texture fade folder, a few hero arts stamps, genevieve stamp, chalk inks, stickles, a few acrylic accents done up with alcohol inks, ek punch, and ribbon.

thanks for dropping by. i love to hear what you think about my projects. until next time!!

2 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

What a cute stamp! I love the colors you used and your layout! You have such a cool unique style (& I love it!)

jenlynnie said...

thanks tracy. i usually just start & do what feels right to me. i use up more paper than others probably as i experiment. & i love starting with blank paper & making the layers that i want. it's all very therapeutic for me. lol

Post a Comment