Tuesday, March 29, 2011

farm fresh friday spring break challeng

i never did the spring break trips with friends. i would have but i had strict parents & defying them on this one would have been ugly. so i spent my spring breaks hanging around the house or on family trips. good times but not the crazy times that are associated with spring break.

i used sunshine kit & colored her with my copics & partially stamped the sentiment.  the original was sand sun & tons of fun. then i made a tag & embossed it with a tim holtz folder & inked it up with my distress inks. then i added green tissue & tried to make it look like a grass skirt. then i took my wave ek punch & cut up some strips. then cut out the palm trees in white card stock with the create a critter cart.  then i used my copics to color them. i added a few stickles here & there.

this is what i would like to do for spring break..get away from the coldness.  but maybe mother nature will be kind & bring the warm weather to new england.

thanks for stopping by & checking out my card.

1 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

Super cute! Love the waves and the trees and, well, everything about it!

I never did trips on Spring Break either. I was just happy to be out of school! =D

Post a Comment