Saturday, March 26, 2011

tiddly inks challenge #43 picture me

i have definitely been having fun doing my own thing this week making cards just to make them.  my 2 year old is my biggest fan.  with every card she looks at it & says " oooohhhhh AMAZING mama. i like." it is so nice that she approves. lol  my 6 year old loves the cards too, but the enthusiam from the little is just cute.

so here is my card for this week's challenge


i used my nestability & cuttlebug to make the card. i made an extra shape to cover the fold. i like it better when the whole shape is there. i then punched holes in the circle border & colored in the holes. i used autumn bugg & colored her with copics & added a little pearls to give her wings some shine...the pix doesn't quite show that. then i added stickles & liquid pearls in colors to match with the given photo.  i also used a bee stamp & a sentiment stamp from hero arts.  twinkling H2O's were used to color the background in light purple, pink & peach. i added some tim holtz tape & some silver ribbon.

hope the weekend is going well for all. thanks for stopping by. i so enjoy your comments.

7 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

wow wow and WOW!!! Jenlynnie - this is sparkly amazingness!! gorgeous shape, gorgeous colors and just a fabulous design!!

love it!

=)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I agree....wow, wow and wow! :) And to your little one---so sweet! :) Amazing, mama! :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my gosh!! This is wonderful! Love those fabulous colors and all the rich texture! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Tracy Jedi said...

This is AWESOME! It's so sparkly!!! hehehe... =D Great job! I love the whole card.

jenlynnie said...

glad that you all like it.

Loopylou. said...

wow wow wow!! i love this card!! the image you chose is fab and i love that kind of grungey look. the sentiment is cute too. I can totally see why your little one loves your cards so much. thank you for playing with the tiddly inkers this week, hugs Lou xxx

femke said...

wonderful card!!! love the sentiment and the sparkle. thank you for joining tiddly inks this week.

greetings femke

Post a Comment