Saturday, May 14, 2011

blog hop winner & tiddly inks challenge #49 anything goes

Well, I didn't get up to 50 followers, but that's okay. That just means that the prize is $10. And with the help of Random.org, the winner is Starla B!!! Congrats Starla. Contact Christy for your prize. I let her know that you are the winner. She should be emailing you too.

For the challenge this week, we could make whatever we wanted as long as we used a TI image. So I got a concept in my head, and I play with it and put it all together and  it looks pretty good.


I used Lilli Claire- Make a Wish  from TI and Sailing Leaf from Make It Crafty. I colored everything with my Copics. I did use my Prisma pencils to color the sky & add accents in the water. Then I stamped the happy definition from Hero Arts on paper & tissue. My background paper is made with acrylic paints & the edges are glittered up with Martha Stewart glitter.  To add just a smidge more shimmer I added some Stickles on Lilli & in the sky. The ribbon was from Michael's. Finally I added some gesso to the card.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oooh, gorgeous card, and big congrats to Starla! :D

Tracy Jedi said...

That card is adorable! I love the colors in it! The background coloring is super gorgeous and your TI image is adoarble! =D

Star said...

Oh, wow, yay!!! Thank you so much!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Woo Hoo Starla!!! This card is so beautiful!! The colors are simply divine!!!

Larissa said...

Wow this is fabulous! Love these images together! So adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH now this is just magical!!! Love the colors in the background and the little leaf boat! So clever! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks again this week!
Hugs,
M

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww super cute and an awesome idea too!!!!!love the leafy boat.thank you for sharing it with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this! Beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Renee said...

Oh wow! I adore the colours in this card, and you have coloured it all magically! Love it!
Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

This is breathtaking, Jenlynnie! Truly magical! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. Always love your contributions. xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ahhh, so clever!!! :)

Post a Comment