Thursday, May 19, 2011

getting ready for a scrap tag sale

It seems like forever since I have posted something. Maybe it is the rainy weather slowing me down. But I have been busy doing my daughter's school memory book & sorting through my stuff for a scrap tag sale at the local scrap shop. I have been making a bunch of tags to put on the things that I am hoping to unload.


I used acrylic paints to make the background. And I used a Tim Holtz stamp & printed out my tag number on the computer. I then added tissue paper & Fabby from Stamping Bella. Yes she is a TI image but in rubber. I colored her with my Copics. Then I scanned her into my computer & printed out as many as I needed. My price tag was punched out from an imaginisce I-top punch and distressed with Tim Holtz inks. Finally I added some Gesso to the tag.

Now I am off to price my stuff & then figure what to make for dinner & what to make for the TI challenge.  Hope you are all doing well and staying dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment