Sunday, June 12, 2011

my fave layouts from may

In May I took part in LOAD (Layout A Day). I didn't think that it would motivate me or inspire me as much as it did. I am so happy to have been a part of it & look forward to future LOADs.  And I thought that I would share a few of my favorite LOs from this time.

























All of these were done digitally. I used to tell myself that I liked to do only part of it digitally. & I would do my embellishments once they were printed out. These days I like both. But I am definitely loving digi-scrapping a lot. No worries of paper scraps floating around. No worries of running out of supplies. I have access to supplies whenever, day or night. I think in the long haul it's cheaper. Kits are pretty cheap. And I have the supplies forever. I can use them again & again. Good times : )

Now that LOAD is over I have slowed down in doing LOs. I thought that I could keep up the pace, but I had things going on & stopped. I have to keep plugging away. I have tons of pictures to do from over the years. But is anyone ever really done scrapping their pictures?

Take care! hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment