Tuesday, July 19, 2011

crayon journal page

Hi everyone! I have been having fun rediscovering my art journalling. I used to do it. But then I backed away from for a while. Now with so many people feeling its vibe I too have jumped aboard the art journalling adventure. I have decided to join in the Stamping Bella art journalling challenges. This week was to use crayon somewhere on the page. No special crayons just the everyday kids' crayons.


Can you find the crayon usage? It is actually my bottom layer of color. I took crayon shavings and placed them randomly on my page and used an iron and wax paper to melt them. Then I added all my other goodies including acrylic paint, some gesso, ink, stamping and doodling. I also used crayon on top of my butterfly wings in he swirls.

If you want to join in head over to Stamping Bella for more info. It sounds fun and it will give you a starting point.  I hope more people join in.

2 comments:

Star said...

Gorgeous!! This is such a work of art. Absolutely beautiful.

Sandra said...

Just one word! Beautiful

Post a Comment