Friday, July 22, 2011

tiddly inks challenge #58 nature movie

Hi everyone! Did anyone make it to CHA in Chicago? One of these days I would love to go. It seems like it would be so much fun.

So this week's challenge was to be inspired by a nature movie.


I figure that Up! was a nautre movie about Paradise Falls and a chocolate loving bird. That just screams nature to me : )  For this card I used several TI images, Home Sweet Home, the balloons from Whaz Up..or Down? Love Map colored, and Tree border from Rainbow Forest set. I would link you over to where they are found at the TI shop, but I can't find them.  I may be looking in the wrong spot. Other images that I added the bird and the bottle cap are from Google Images. I colored the house with Copics. I distressed the map and colored the balloons with Liquid Pearls and Copics. I doodled a circle borders. And the bottom is stamped with chalk inks and a Hero Arts stamp. I painted the sky background. And then I added a sparkly ribbon....It is so hard for me to make a CAS card. I must try harder to do one...maybe next time ; )

Have a great weekend! Stay cool.

6 comments:

Star said...

This is SO CUTE! I love this movie...I actually cried the first time I saw it. lol You did an absolutely FAB job with this! Wow. Amazing. =D

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is DARLING!! Beautiful details!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! this is just the bomb!! its way too cute and would definately get a huge thumbs up from little mo because he lurves that film, i think by no exageration i have seen it at least 20 times now!! kevin looks awesome on top of the house!!! thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

Renee said...

How absolutely fabulous!! I haven't seen this movie yet, but it sounds like I must see it.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Adorable - I love this movie! Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks again this week!
hugs,
M

Unknown said...

I love your choice of movie and your card fits it just perfectly! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Post a Comment