Saturday, August 27, 2011

hurricane is coming our way art journal page

Hi everyone! I am as prepared as I can be for the hurricane. But in my area it is supposed to show up as a tropical storm. This can mean winds up to 80 mph and power outages. I am crossing my fingers that we don't lose power.

I did find some time to play in my journal.


I am working on liking my handwriting. But I personally think that this page would be nicer if I used computer generated letters. The glare is preventing you from reading all the words. It says "Shelter from the storms." Home has always been the place that I went to when things got rough. I always felt safe and rejuvenated. And I hope that we can weather this storm with little problems.

Ok I am going back to getting the house ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment