Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st day of school teacher gift

Hi everyone!

It is the first day of school for my 2nd grader. She was SOOO excited that I did not have to tell her to get ready for school. She did everything all on her own...I wonder how long it will last. Every year I like to give the teacher a little something. I bought an organizer and dressed it up with Mo Manning images, DCWV papers and washi tape.


On this side I used Sorry Shanna. Behind her is a black gessoed paper and washi tape. I used black gesso so that my daughter could write a message on it and on future days her teacher can write a message on it.



On this side I used For Teacher 2 . I colored him with Copics. And I used white gesso behind him.




On this side I used Berkley. I colored her with Copics and Spica pens with white gesso behind her.


On this side I used Yale.  Again he was colored with Copics with white gesso behind him.

And I made a sunflower card attached to a skewer for her where my daughter wrote her a sweet message.

When we gave it to her teacher she seemed to like it. I hope that she has fun writing the little board.

Well, I am off to do some cleaning and crafting....Ok I am off to craft and think about cleaning. lol Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Star said...

That is super cute!! How could any teacher not love it? =D

jenlynnie said...

thanks!

Post a Comment