Saturday, November 12, 2011

putting a face to it.

Hi! I hope that everyone is enjoying the weekend. I had hopes of raking leaves and cleaning. But I am battling a cold and the wind outside would just aggravate my situation. So no raking. And it's the weekend and the kids are home making a mess where I just cleaned. So I tidied up and went to my craft space...AAAHHHH  Fun time for me : )




I just used what I had on hand as my canvas which happened to be foam board. Then I stamped it up and splashed on some paint and added a little bit of my paper stash. This sheet is from MME. Then I added washi tape along the edges. Next I drew my face and painted it with acrylics and Distress Stains.

I am really liking how it turned out. I think that I need to get more bold on shading. But I am still liking her. Hopefully I can make more tomorrow....

Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment