Monday, January 16, 2012

inspiration art journal page

Hi everyone! I had a blast with the TI blog hop. All the projects were so beautiful. And doing those projects inspired me to do some TI challenges this year.

And speaking of inspiration, I have been looking to find inspiration in the things in my everyday world.


I wanted to use the colors of my fave college football team, the MI Wolverines. Why? Because it was the colors of their helmet that popped in my head this morning. I made this page with my Pitt pens and my acrylic paints. It isn't the same blue. But I am loving this shade these days. I am trying to do an art journal page a day, but it is sometimes difficult because I have to take care of my kids and everyday things. You guys all know. So I will work in my journal everyday but I may not finish it for a couple of days. When I finish them, I will post them. I hope that you enjoy them. Please post comments with your thoughts. It is always nice to get some feedback.

Have a good day. Until next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment