Saturday, January 7, 2012

starry sky art journal page

Hi everyone! I was going to add this to my last post, but thought that it was just getting too long.


I made the background with various supplies. I started doodling with my spray mists and stencils. Then I added some gelatos and pitt markers and some fluid acrylics. Then I did a white wash over it. Next I embossed the stars. I then drew in my girl who is staring up in the sky and feeling the wonderment that the night sky holds. I wrote in the background how I feel standing underneath the stars and staring up at them and the moon. I find myself finding my potential and feeling revitalized.

I still am working on my drawing skills. But I am having fun with it. So many people have their word of the year. Mine is a phrase, "Free your mind." This means letting go of my inner critic and drawing and accepting where I am and keep learning and expanding creatively.

Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment