Tuesday, December 13, 2011

art journal monday letters and numbers

Hi everyone! My printer is still down and out. We have been so busy with other stuff to get it functioning. So I am still laying low in doing any TI challenges. But I am enjoying working in my art journal. This week over at Stamping Bella we were to use numbers or letters on our page.


I chose to use my alphabet wheel and script stamps throughout my page. I also used my number stencil, but it didn't really show up in the picture. I used my acrylic paints create the background and the girl. Then I added some Tim Holtz washi tape and colored it with markers. I think of her as my Christmas girlie trying to figure out who to buy what for Christmas. And names and numbers are judt getting jumbled in her mind.

Please leave comments on what you think of her or how I can improve her. Have a great night.

Until next time : )

1 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Beautiful girl. Thanks for your encouragement on Tam's FB page. Enjoy Life Book. Best wishes, Gez.

Post a Comment