Monday, December 5, 2011

art journalling

Hi everyone!! I have been taking a break from Tiddly Inks challenges because me printer has been acting up. And my dear hubby says that he will fix it...but he has been so busy. If he doesn't get to it this week then I am just going to buy a new printer.

Thank goodness that I have my art journal and many rubber stamps to give me a creative outlet. I have been keeping up with Stamping Bella's Art Journal Mondays. This week's theme was words.


I gessoed my page and added alcohol inks on the page. Then I stamped the border. I drew the girlie and colored her with acrylics and her hair was done in a faber castell marker.

And yesterday I had time to finish another page,


Again I gessoed my page and I drew out my girlie and colored her with acrylics and Distress Stains. I used a stencil in the background. And I used watercolors for the background.

I didn't use my stamps so much in these pages. But I do love using stamps in my pages.

I am loving drawing and working in my art journal. I hope that everyone tries to do one at some point. I find it so relaxing and freeing.

Have a great week : ) I am going to be busy trying to get my Xmas cards done.

Until next time...and I hope it is soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment