Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Wishes

Hi everyone!!! I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have technically finished my Christmas shopping. I may still go out and buy little things in the next couple of days. But the pressure is off of me. YAY!! Now I have to wait till the kids are asleep on Christmas Eve so that I can wrap everything.

I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!! This has been such a fun creative year for me and I am thrilled that you all were here to share my journey. Looking at the start of my blog, which was last year in December, to the things that I am doing today, my work has evolved. My direction has shifted. And I am loving the things that I am creating. I just wish that I had more time to play with all of my art stuff. I look forward to the continuation of my art journey and hope that you will be there to share the experience with me.


I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Happy Kwanzaa. And a Happy New Year. I don't think that I will be posting during the holidays. Cheers! And stay safe during the holidays.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Jen - I love your artwork! I just clicked over here from Life Book. Looking forward to a year of inspiration :-) Mary

Post a Comment